Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blog Love

I have been reading and enjoying many blogs as a silent reader for few years now. I have subscribed to those blogs to receive emails. My morning starts with reading posts from those blogs.

Thanks to Corinee Rodrigues for her encouraging words on spreading the blog love in her post Festival of Words – Blog Love, I have decided to get more active in adding bloggers in my circle, following them and commenting on their posts.

Today being 3rd of March, I picked magic number 3 to showcase 3 blogs that I like:

Mommy Labs

This blog gives a peek into Rashmie’s passion about making learning fun, passionate, playful and creative for her daughter. I admire her passion, curiosity and interest for learning. The approach that she has taken to homeschool her daughter is amazing. One of my absolute favorite areas from this blog is how she is inspired by the nature for her art work. The way, she utilizes Zentagle in her art work to marry nature with Indian culture, is awestruck. I absolutely love it. Sometimes, I wish I had courage to drop everything I am doing, follow my heart and spend the entire life only for kids. Kudos to Rashmie.

Much love! Preeti Shenoy

I have read few of her books and have also subscribed to her blog to receive emails. I have been passively reading her blog for few years now. I love her writing style. I can completely relate to each and every post of hers. Every time I read her post, I instantly say to myself, “This is what my take would be as well”. Reading her always feels like home. I am sure you would like it too. 

A Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose!

Couple months back; I came across Shilpa’s blog through one of my college mates. Most of her posts that I have read are fascinating. My absolute favorite on this blog is fictional stories that get posted every so often as a part of one of the writing prompts. Shilpa Garg is awesome at portraying her fictional characters, spot on. I have enjoyed reading all her fictional characters.

Everyone says you fall in love only once. But that is not true, because every time I read these blogs I fall in love with them all over again.


The Theme for today is 'Blog Love'


I'm taking part in the Write Tribe Festival of Words -3

16 comments:

  1. Hi Hemlata
    I admire Preeti's blog and her writings too and thanks for sharing about Mommy Labs.
    Awwwie!! Thank you so much Hemlata for showcasing my blog on your blog! Truly touched and honored! Thanks a lot for the mention. Appreciate it! See you around!
    Cheers :)

    PS : You must do away with word verification from your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure is all mine! Thanks for PS Shilpa, really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing , Hemlata. I love Preeti's blog too. And Shilpa ji is the drabble queen of Write Tribe :) Will check Mommy Labs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shilpa is an utmost amazing blogger :D My fav too!!

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow Shilpas blog too and love her writing. Will check out the other two

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes.. I love Shilpa's blog too!! :D
    Preeti's I read now and then, I'm not very regular..
    Will check out the other one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard of the first two blogs, and obviously, know of Shilpa's. Need to add these to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shailaja. Thanks so much for nice idea of visiting all the blogs link from the same row and column as our own link.

      Delete
  7. Dear Hemlata,
    Honoured to be mentioned by you in such glorious terms. Thank you so much and gratitude....
    I'll check out the other blogs that you wrote about. Sound interesting. Will subscribe to yours too. :-)
    Glad for this connection with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure is all mine! Thank u so much Rashmie for stopping by. Hope u get chance to read some of my posts. I have recently started blogging, so don't have much there yet.

      Delete