Tuesday, December 31, 2013

3...2...1.. Happy New Year 2014

As 2013 is marking its end, it’s time to travel through whole year, in a flash, to be thankful for good things this year blessed us with. Luckily, I have many to be thankful for, touchwood! When I reminisce into last year, I also remember some not so good incidents that happened. But I would thank those unwanted incidents as well since it taught me life lessons and made me stronger person like never before.

As we welcome 2014, time to make new resolution. No, seriously, this year I have not 1 but 14 new resolutions for year 2014.

Listing them below:
  1. Smile to greet –making somebody’s day better with that curve on your face
  2. Thank often – thanking others, for their good deeds, adds content in your life
  3. Express gratitude – counting your blessings enhances sense of satisfaction that goes long ways
  4. Say ‘You are the best’ – encouraging others
  5. Say ‘I love you’ – express often how you feel about your loved ones. Definitely going to impact your relationship in positive way
  6. Eat healthy, drink healthy and live healthy – has many benefits. To name one looking and feeling sexy ;-)
  7. Exercise – not the rigorous one, simply dance for half an hour with kids, run behind them
  8. Believe in ‘Whatever happens, happens for good’ - don’t get discouraged by small things that don’t go according to your plan, always believe that GOD has better things in store for you
  9. Reduce electronics usage – must needed in today’s social networking world
  10. Read – I love reading especially when all four of us (my two kids, my Hubby and I) sit in each corner of two sofas and read quietly, happens rarely though.
  11. Spend more time with kids in nature – we love drawing, coloring and writing sitting under the tree. I will take advantage of being in Sunshine state.
  12. Portion control with chocolates – I am good with chocolates until I don’t start eating them, otherwise I eat loads of them.
  13. Make my husband follow at least half of the above actions – I need a partner in crime, can’t keep these resolutions alone ;-)
  14. Last but not the least; gather the courage to chase my dream

OK ok…. I know what you are thinking. If I can keep half of them I will be smiling next year.

Bye bye 2013….
Welcome 2014! 

2 comments:

  1. One more stay in contact with your BFF even more ..... :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete