Monday, December 23, 2013

First Time in Ten Years of Marriage

My first time!!
Personal blogging I mean :)
We (my husband and I) just completed beautiful ten years of marriage. I still feel that connection with him that I felt many years back (trust me there are some people out there that I know, after ten years of marriage they said, “We don’t feel anything anymore. We are living in an arrangement now.” I am thankful that I am not one of them.) It is not easy for either party to maintain that connection. But it’s not that difficult as well. I am starting this blog to note down all the positive things that happen in my life day to day, good things that my husband brings in my world and a smile that my kids, family and friends bring on my face.
The sole purpose of this blog is to pen down all my positive, loving and amusing experiences that might have some hint of sweet and sour, happy and sad moments. I want to come back to this space whenever I would feel down or sad. When my kids grow up, I want them to read my happy experiences of life. I want my brothers, friends and family, sitting in the other part of the world, to experience the positivity, sunshine and happiness of my life through these readings.
Can’t wait to write more…..

2 comments: